Affects Version/s: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
Fix Version/s: 9.6.0
Security Level: Jimmy
Steps to Reproduce
1. run attached zul
2. drag the scroll thumb/knob and move down slowly
the tree doesn't render any treerows unless you stop scrolling
Tree scroll ZK 9.mp4
the tree keeps rendering treerows while scrolling
Tree scroll ZK 8.mp4
- This issue doesn't happen in 220.127.116.11. It starts to happen since 18.104.22.168
- The reported user thinks the previous behavior provides a better user experience because a user can know the range of items while he is dragging.
- <custom-attributes org.zkoss.zul.tree.initRodSize="-1"/> is not an option since the items are too many.
- I have tried <custom-attributes org.zkoss.zul.tree.preloadSize="5"/>, but it doesn't make a tree render while scrolling.
- <custom-attributes org.zkoss.zul.nativebar="false"/> + tree-onrender.js