Affects Version/s: 5.8.0
Fix Version/s: 5.9.0
Steps to Reproduce
1. imported the attached file in
2. double click column D with a merged cell
enlarge the column width
doesn't change the column width
- Excel resizes column D, E, F based on the text width of those non-merged cells in the column.
- google sheets enlarges width each time:
- According to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/you-cannot-use-the-autofit-feature-for-rows-or-columns-that-contain-merged-cells-in-excel-34b54dd7-9bfc-6c8f-5ee3-2715d7db4353
it looks like it's by design.
- relates to
KEIKAI-416 support column width autofit