Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.7.0
Security Level: Jimmy
1. As an end-user, I can make the column width automatically fit the content
2. An an application developer, I can call a method to make the column width automatically fit the content.
1. when an end-user double-clicks the border of a column, the column adjusts automatically its width to fit the content.
2. After an end-user selects multiple columns (clicking column headers), he double-clicks one of the columns' border, all selected columns adjust their width to fit their content
1. calculate the column width of the cached range. Re-calculate and resize width again when scrolling down
2. calculate the column width to the component's maximalVisibleRow and visible columns in the current view port.
Should complete the width calculation in 1s in 10k row * 10 column