Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.4.0
1. copy A1:A155 from the attached excel file
2. paste it into Keikai starting at A1
nothing pasted and console shows an error
check pasting size first and produce a friendly error message
Please evaluate the following spec. and discuss with Reporter:
1. load more cell data from the server-side to match pasting range, then paste the data.
1. Check the pasting size first, if the size exceeds the client cache, cancel the paste and print an error message in a browser console.
2. The error message is: Failed to paste: pasting range exceeds spreadsheet's cached cell data size
- if it's necessary, also consider throwing a custom error
- Then when a user or a developer see such message, we can tell him to increase preloadRowSize