1. run the zul
2. click the button to insert a row
3. compare the font between row 2 and 3
the font at row 2 has the same style as its header instead of the row below
the text row style should keep consistent
- When inserting a row at the 1st row under the header row (e.g. row 2 on the above screenshot), the newly-inserted row always copies the header style, not the row style, which is not expected. Keikai should provide a solution to insert a row from the top without copying the header style.
- if you insert a row in the same way in Excel, it will keep the inserted row with a row style instead of the header style.
- For the current spec, app developers have to create a table with 2 empty rows. Then insert in the 2nd row to make sure the row style keep consistent.
insert at 2nd row