Security Level: Jean
- open a blank sheet with firefox
- enter an incorrect formula, =sum(1, at sheet1
- switch to sheet2
- zss pops up an error message, click OK to dismiss the error message
- enter ) to complete the formula
1) Open a new sheet
2) On Sheet 1, add =sum(1,2) to cell C4
3) On Sheet 2, add =sum(3,4) to cell C4
4) On Sheet 1, delete right parenthesis of the formula like =sum(1,2
5) While still in edit mode, switch to Sheet 2 and you will see that your formula in C4 has now been replaced with the one from Sheet 1.
now the formula is moved to sheet2. If the cell at sheet2 contains data, it will be overridden.
Like it doesn in chrome, cannot switch to another sheet.
- You can watch the 2nd part of attached video for reproducing.