1. if a framework loads a different version of jquery prior to ZK, then ZK overrides $ will cause the other framework to work incorrectly.
Please refer to
- ZK always overrides $
- ZK remove $.noConflict(). So users can't return control of $ back to the other framework.
ZK doesn't override $.
- in the previous version, zk jquery checks before overriding jQuery.
- Previously, we customize jquery.js to avoid overriding $. * it's better not to fix this bug by modifying jquery itself because we might forget to migrate such customization in the future when upgrading jquery version. Like this time.
- noGlobal is an internal parameter, we can't set it from outside
- if zk sometimes overrides $ and sometimes doesn't, then it's risky that zk widgets use $. ZK widgets should all use jq since $ might reference to another version of jquery.
But this js workaround only works for Keikai 5.1.1 and will fail a zul page, so users can only load a JSF page. Besides, It doesn't work for keikai 5.2.0 for it registers functions on jQuery.