Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 9.0.1
When using other frameworks (ex. vue.js), using the custom tags/attributes in ZK components causes a parsing error:
zul can support custom prefix on a native element and a zul element and render the prefix to DOM elements
ZK should support a new namespace that outputs raw attributes including namespaces e.g. http://www.zkoss.org/2020/zk/client/raw-attribute
- ZK can render such custom prefix to DOM element
- add one more namespace to the existing 9 namespaces might cause confusing
In out current Client attribute namespace, ZK doesn't render the prefix v-on to a DOM element.
- HTML elements are enclosed by <span class="z-html">
- no syntax highlight for HTML
- zul element does't support
- just like using a front-end framework
- use the embedded mechanism to communicate (Client - ZK)
a zul includes an HTML that contains a custom attribute element
Allowing various foreign client frameworks syntax written in a ZUL will make ZUL itself more and more complicated. We suggest keeping things simple for maintenance and user learning.
Hence, suggest using "include an HTML" or "embed a zul" to handle such integration.