Steps to Reproduce
After upgrading from 188.8.131.52 to 8.6.3 version we noticed problems with one of our components which renders Tree. The tree was rendered but it was hidden by default.
http://zkfiddle.org/direct/15f30h9/1/v8.6.3-Another-new-ZK-fiddle?run=1eg2d15 -> 8.6.3 version, the same code as above, but Tree is not visible.
the tree is visible
- The problem is with _afterCalcSize function in zul.mesh.wpd file. It adds "visibility:hidden" style. After some investigation, it seems that it occurs only when Treecols element has no children. It previous version it worked fine.
Here are some fiddles:
- http://zkfiddle.org/direct/15f30h9/3/v184.108.40.206-Another-new-ZK-fiddle?run=3i8r1h1 -> 220.127.116.11 version, Treecols has no children and Tree is rendered correctly.
- http://zkfiddle.org/direct/15f30h9/2/v8.6.3-Another-new-ZK-fiddle?run=1eg2d15 -> 8.6.3 version, Treecols has empty Treecol as its children and Tree looks fine.
- the bug cannot be reproduced with 18.104.22.168
1. remove the no-children Treecols
2. add 2 Treecol without any label
<window title="tree demo" border="normal" width="400px" > <tree id="tree" rows="5"> <!-- remove this no-children component <treecols sizable="true"> </treecols> --> <treechildren> <treeitem> <treerow> <treecell label="Item 1" /> <treecell label="Item 1 description" /> </treerow> </treeitem> <treeitem> <treerow> <treecell label="Item 2" /> <treecell label="Item 2 description" /> </treerow> <treechildren> <treeitem> <treerow> <treecell label="Item 2.1" /> </treerow> </treeitem> <treeitem> <treerow> <treecell label="Item 2.2" /> <treecell label="Item 2.2 is something who cares" /> </treerow> </treeitem> </treechildren> </treeitem> <treeitem label="Item 3" /> </treechildren> <treefoot> <treefooter label="Count" /> <treefooter label="Summary" /> </treefoot> </tree> </window>
- relates to
ZK-4246 Grid detail is invisible with ZK 8.6.1