Affects Version/s: Freshly, 8.6.0
Fix Version/s: 8.6.1
Security Level: Jimmy
rendering artifacts are browser (svg engine) specific (screenshots taken with chrome - firefox shows different issues at different values)
The underlying problem are floating point precision limitations.
gh.sprint.customfield.default.name:ZK 8.6.1 S1
1) attempting to rendering a full circle by choosing a large stroke width:
1.1) extremely small value ...
1.2) other values cause seemingly random problems
2) setting a value close to 360 degrees
2.1) renders a double circle
2.2) the blue circle doesn't cover the grey circle
1) the full circle issues might be avoidable by calculating the inner and outer circle arc separately and connecting them by lines, and filling the resulting polygon
2) the near 360deg artifacts can be avoided by splitting the arc into 2 arcs of half the angle
3) if the above ideas aren't implementable in a feasible manner, the extreme cases can be avoided by limiting the configuration options
(e.g. minimum step size, min inner radius to avoid full circle issues)