Affects Version/s: 8.0.0, 8.5.2, 126.96.36.199
Fix Version/s: 8.6.0
Security Level: Jimmy
Steps to Reproduce
1. run the attached example
2. click "doFilter by clear/add"
3. click "doClear by clear/add"
no row rendered
render first 50 items
- if you click column C to sort first, then do step 2, 3, this issue doesn't happen.
- if you set <custom-attributes org.zkoss.zul.grid.autoSort="ignore.change"/>, this issue doesn't happen.
- if you call model.sort() before setModel(), this bug doesn't happen. But this can't fulfill user requirement.
Then, we changed the first case within onListDataChange and introduce an else case if doSort returns false: