run the attached example
click "reload script" once or multiple times
verify result using "check loaded"
- the script is loaded by name "loadedScript" OK
- check loaded returns true OK
- there is a single <script> element with src="loadedScript.js"
after clicking "reload script"
- the script loads and executes again even though it has been loaded before - unnecessary
- each reload adds another redundant <script> element to the page
when a script is already loaded (zk.isLoaded returns true) it shouldn't load the script again
call zk.isLoaded manually before reloading a script