- load the attached zul with chrome mobile device toolbar to simulate "iPad Pro"
- scroll down to the bottom
- click the testing datebox to open its popup
the popup appears at the position out of the visible range, you need to scroll down the whole page to see the popup.
the popup shows up at the bottom of the visible range
- <div vflex="1" style="border:solid 5px;overflow:auto"> cause the issue.
- incorrect calculation for "top" at pps.top = jq.px((zk.ios ? window.innerHeight : innerHeight) + scrollOffset); within _syncPosition()
zk(cave).scrollOffset() adds all scroll offset by iterating every parent elements, which is incorrect for such case. Since page bottom position is not affected by a scrollbar inside an element e.g. <div>
- eliminate the scrollbar of the datebox's parent
- calculate it based on scroll position on a page, in _syncPosition()
pps.top = jq.px((zk.ios ? window.innerHeight : innerHeight) + window.scrollY);
popup implementations of combobox and datebox are very similar, it's better to combine them as a method from their parent class or a helper function.