Affects Version/s: 8.0.3, 188.8.131.52
Fix Version/s: 8.0.5
Security Level: Jean
- load the attached zul
- enter "ab" in the textbox
- label shows "ab"
- then enter "i" to invalidate, the label shows "abi"
- then enter "cd"
the label still shows "abi" and no onChange event is fired
the label shows as the textbox's value and an onChange event is fired after redrawing
- it doesn't happen before 8.0.2 (included)
- the original use case is: a textbox in inside a Listheader, and Listbox redraws itself causes no onChange event fired.
- fix for
- avoid triggering invalidate()