Affects Version/s: 8.0.4
Fix Version/s: 8.5.0
Security Level: Jimmy
- load the attached zul
- hover to the <div> with "disabled button tooltip" and trigger the tooltip popup with a disabled button to shows up
- hover to the disabled button
the open popup closes itself immediately
the popup keeps open
- if you open the tooltip of another <div> with "normal tooltip" and hover on an enabled button. The popup keeps open and doesn't close itself.
- this issue only happens since 7.0.0. 6.x doesn't happen.
- the disabled button doesn't fire onMouseOver event, but the button still fires the event under 6.x.
- firefox still fires onmouseover event on a disabled element
- use pointer-events:none
<popup id="ppd2" style="padding:20px">
<button disabled="true" style="pointer-events:none">disabled</button>