Affects Version/s: 8.0.4
Fix Version/s: 8.5.0
Security Level: Jimmy
- load the zul
- focus on the 1st textbox
- press tab 1 time
- check document.activeElement in the console
- focus on <span class="z-radio" tabindex="2"></span>
- when pressing left/right arrow key, we can't move selected radio
- chrome, firefox, and edge have the same behavior.
- focus on <input type="radio">
- users can move selected radio by arrow keys
- Due to <radio> also renders tabindex on both <span> and <input>, so it requires pressing 1 more tab. If I remove the tabindex on the <span>, it works as expected.