I have a strange behavior with the attached zul file when I open it in a mobile browser.
If I open the file and switch to tab "Cadastro", all the inner components of this tab appear OK (3 groupbox).
If I open the file, click first on button "Pesquisar" in the upper button bar to load the listbox content in tab "Listagem", and then select the tab "Cadastro", just the outer groupbox appeared with no inner groupboxes. Now, if I switch to the first tab ("Listagem") and back again to the second tab "Cadastro", the inner groupboxes would show up ok.
I have tested in my cell phone LG with android 4.1.2 using chrome and the default browser, and in two others, IPads with IOS 7.0.4 and 7.0.6, using safari. All with the same behavior.
Sorry for my terrible English.