As an end-user, I want to select a cell with an iPad by clicking on a touchpad on an external keyboard.
1. a user uses an iPad with an external keyboard and touchpad
2. click a cell on the touchpad (see touchpadProblem.mp4 ) and keikai will select the clicking cell
It's Logitech's Combo touch in the image above.
- clicking the formula bar on the touchpad can focus it
- pressing keys on the external keyboard can input numbers
- can reproduce it with Mac touchpad and iPad by Universal control .
- Clicking on a touchpad only fires "click" event and no touchstart and touchend are fired. Current design only handles touch event.