Security Level: Jimmy
As an end-user, I want to filter rows in a case-insensitive way like Excel.
provide a library property to switch between the case-sensitive and case-insensitive ways.
The current keikai specification.
select both upper-case and lower-case items:
The Excel and Google sheets spec
1. Excel users get used to the case-insensitive way
2. fewer items in criteria
1. add an extra column to flag an item is an upper case or not
2. use advanced filter to filter with EXACT()
- Currently, keikai shows a drop-down list in a case-sensitive way (the same as ZSS)
- both ways have their own strength and benefits. Hence, it's better to provide a library property to switch between the case-sensitive and case-insensitive ways.
Support a application-scoped library io.keikai.filter.caseSensitive, default is true. false means case-insensitive