Affects Version/s: 5.7.0
Fix Version/s: 5.8.0
Security Level: Jimmy
1. load the attached file
keikai keep showing "processing" message and a request never gets a response
any edit operation doesn't work
- keikai still works normally.
- show an empty chart with "no data" label.
- a browser renders a sheet partially. when firing onZSSFetchActiveRange, the request is pending and never gets response.
- the file contains an empty chart which causes an infinite loop in HighchartsAxisHelper.setupAxis()
- Excel will show nothing until a user selects the chart. If the empty chart is covered by another correct chart, it's hard for a user to spot the empty chart. It's better to show an empty chart with "no data", so that a user can easily spot the empty chart. Because it's very likely an invalid, useless chart.
1. fill empty cells with 0
2. delete the chart