Affects Version/s: 3.8.2
Fix Version/s: 3.8.3
Security Level: Jimmy
gh.sprint.customfield.default.name:Sprint 3, Sprint 4
- run the attached project (version 3.8.3.FL.20160106-Eval)
- test under Firefox 42
- in merge(), call notifyAffectedRange(event);
- click headers to insert columns upon the order below
- in merge() , change to call notifyLoadedRange();, perform the previous step
- see attached report
- notifyLoadedRange(); is slower than another approach.
Execution time: measured from clicking the header cell to seeing a rendering complete.
- But the number of cells in this range is smaller (225120) than another (325242). The loaded range doesn't reduce during scrolling, it starts from A1:DE201 to A1:FO201 during testing
- notifyLoadedRange(); have average bigger response size than another.
- notifyLoadedRange(); is faster than notifyAffectedRange(event);
- The time taken by notifyLoadedRange(); doesn't increase by more and more column insertions.