- type "11:11:11" and blur
- copy the value
- paste to the second timebox
- It remains empty. And you can't even simply paste text by Cmd + V.
- Using the context menu to paste and get the empty result.
- Copy "1:01:01 AM" and paste, the result will be "1:01:01 PM"
- Set the second timebox as "1:01:01 AM" and copy "11:11:11 AM" then paste it, the result will be "1:00:00 AM"
the value of the second timebox should be set correctly no matter using hotkeys or context menu
macOS uses Cmd key, not Ctrl key.