Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: 8.0.3
Fix Version/s: None
When users adding customized style, they usually toggle a displaying effect by adding or removing a CSS class on a component.
Hence, API like addSclass() and removeSclass() are more convenient than setSclass and getSclass.
- public void addSclass(String cssCass)
- append passed CSS class to a component's sclass property if the component doesn't have sclass.
- If the component already has the CSS class sclass, do nothing.
- public void removeSclass(String cssClass)
- remove passed CSS class from a component's sclass property if the component has sclass.
- If the component doesn't have the CSS class sclass, do nothing.