Affects Version/s: 8.0.1
Fix Version/s: None
1. create a form add a textbox
2. set readonly = true, disable = true for textbox
3. when page is show on browse. use chrome development tool to delete attribute readonly="readonly" and disable
4. now user can edit value of text field
5. it's ok but when use move out of text field, this value is sync to server
do you think we should add a new attribute like disableClientEdit so we can avoid this kind of hack?
or maybe already have solution for this issue?