ZK 8.5.2 S1
steps to reproduce
- run the attached zul
- click "open All Without Notify" button
- click "open All With Notify"
- comparing the performance
- client-side rendering takes a long time. in openWithoutNotification.cpuprofile, open() gets longer and longer.
- Using "notify change" takes less time than "open All Without Notify" case.
- please try to optimize it to avoid taking longer and longer time when the number of open node increases.
- At client side, opening nodes one by one requires much time to calculate width. is it possible to reduce width calculating time?
- please check attached screenshots