The right-most column has biggest misaligned position.
We have splitted original issue into another issue. We keep the original user's data below for reference.
Problems showcased by grid 1:
- The first five columns are set to hflex=min, but they are not rendered as such
- On sorting the whole content jumps, the frozen area is odd, etc.
- (De)Selecting a column via the menupopup causes another odd jumping. The auxheader are wrong after some time, too. (
- Changing the width of a column causes its footer to misalign (refer to
- Deselect column 6, scroll to the right, scroll back to the left again: Another render error (
Grid 2 showcase:
It's basically the same as grid 1 but has many more columns. Almost no render problems as seen above occur? It does still have the misaligned footer on changing the column width.
Grid 3 showcase:
This one has no sizedByContent, hflex=min applies and sorting works well. But: